- Monthly meetings are held the 1st Thursday of each month at 6:30pm in the multipurpose room of the library
- Membership dues are $5 per year and include entrance to "member only" days at the book sale
- Family Christmas Party
- Children, Teen and Adult Summer Reading Programs: supplies prizes, entertainers and new paperback books for each child who completes the program reading requirements.
- Funds have purchased computers, printers, a digital camera, A/V materials, marketing materials, and much more. Funds are derived from the $5 annual membership dues and two yearly book sales.
Book Sales are held twice a year and depend solely on local donations & discarded library materials. Donations of new or gently-used items are accepted year-round.
- Spring Sale: mid-April (books, DVDs, puzzles, plants)
- Fall Sale: mid-September (books, DVDs, puzzles, crafts, baked goods)
If you are interested in joining just print out this membership form and return it to the library!